I’ve done a lot of excerpts and have a few guest posts for part of my No Cause to Repine blog tour. But I wanted to do something fun and different too. So, here we have a This or That Game. I will have 5 questions below and you get to guess if it’s option A or option B. The first one to reply with the correct all the correct answers, or the most correct answers, will win a free signed paperback (international) of No Cause to Repine. Second will win an ebook copy (international). I will also give out 3 runner up prizes and you may select between my 3 other ebooks. Good luck!
1. Who is the only person besides Elizabeth’s immediate family to call her Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice?
- A. Charlotte Lucas
- B. Charles Bingley
2. Mr. Darcy is described as tall, dark and handsome.
- A. True
- B. False
3. Who had a run in with gypsies in Emma?
- A. Harriet
- B. Jane Fairfax
4. In Northanger Abbey, Catherine Morland spends her first night at the Abbey frightened because of what?
- A. A storm
- B. gossip that General Tilney killed his wife
5. Austen writes a lot about siblings. Which heroine had an unsupportive elder brother?
- A. Elinor Dashwood
- B. Catherine Morland
All done! I hope it was a good mix of easy ones and something that made you pause. I can’t wait to see who wins!